Learn if you have what it takes to be a real estate agent.
There are so many great reasons to join Shorewest as a sales associate. There has been a ton of great news about real estate in 2013, so there’s no better time to learn more. This year alone:
- Real estate agents were named the happiest profession in the United States by CareerBliss.com.
- Real estate agents saw a 25% income increase over last year, according to the National Association of REALTORS®.
- Shorewest, REALTORS® was named Wisconsin’s #1 Top Workplace, and we were the only real estate company ranked among the top 22 large companies.
- Shorewest continues to remain Wisconsin’s Largest Home Seller, a position we’ve held for 62 consecutive years.
If you are interested in learning more about becoming a real estate agent, join us for our free career webinar on Friday, November 22 from 12-12:45pm. Here’s what you can expect to learn:
- How to get your Real Estate License.
- What a Real Estate Agent Does.
- How to be Successful in Real Estate.
- What Shorewest, REALTORS® Can Offer You as an Agent.
- Investment Required to Start a Career in Real Estate.
- Question and Answer Session.
Click here to register. If you can’t attend this webinar, check out all of our career webinar and seminar opportunities or visit joinshorewest.com. See what our agents have to say about working at Shorewest:
- “I love working at Shorewest. The Hornings are wonderful and all of my fellow agents work as a team and help each other. I couldn’t find a better place to work.”
- “Professional, industry-involved and experienced.”
- “Shorewest truly cares about the futures and outcomes of their employees.”