There are so many great reasons to join Shorewest as a sales associate. From our employee-voted title of Wisconsin’s #1 Top Workplace to our position as Wisconsin’s Largest Home Seller™, joining Shorewest means you’ll be a part of the best real estate company in the state.
If you are interested in learning more about becoming a real estate agent, join us for our free career seminar on Saturday, March 15 at 10am, located at our Corporate Office in Brookfield. Here’s what you can expect to learn:
- How to get your Real Estate License.
- What a Real Estate Agent Does.
- How to be Successful in Real Estate.
- What Shorewest, REALTORS® Can Offer You as an Agent.
- Investment Required to Start a Career in Real Estate.
- Question and Answer Session.
You will be able to talk to sales directors from our offices with any questions as well. If you can’t attend this seminar, check out all of our career webinar and seminar opportunities or visit joinshorewest.com. See what our agents have to say about working at Shorewest:
- “I love working at Shorewest. The Hornings are wonderful and all of my fellow agents work as a team and help each other. I couldn’t find a better place to work.”
- “Professional, industry-involved and experienced.”
- “Shorewest truly cares about the futures and outcomes of their employees.”
If you have any questions, please reach out to our Career Development Center at [email protected] or 414.476.1231.
Tags: Career, career in real estate, career seminar, Careers, Real Estate, real estate agent, REALTOR, Seminar
Leave a Reply